AliveCor is pioneering the creation of FDA-cleared machine learning techniques to enable proactive heart care and is recognized around the world for transforming cardiac care. Its FDA-cleared KardiaMobile is the most clinically validated mobile EKG solution on the market, recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people worldwide for accurate EKG recordings. The company also offers KardiaBand, an Apple Watch accessory that works in a similar fashion. When paired with the Kardia app, the two devices can provide instant analysis for detecting atrial fibrillation (AF) and normal sinus rhythm in an EKG. Kardia is the first AI-enabled platform to help clinicians manage patients for the early detection of atrial fibrillation, the most common cardiac arrhythmia and one that leads to a five times greater risk of stroke. KardiaMobile
- FDA-cleared, clinical grade mobile EKG monitor.
- With Basic service, users know instantly if their heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation is detected, and can email the last single EKG recording to themselves or their doctor.
- The Premium service, available for $9.99 per month or $99 per year, includes unlimited history and storage of EKG recordings, a monthly EKG summary report, along with the ability to track blood pressure, activity and weight.
- The first of its kind, FDA-cleared, clinical grade wearable EKG that replaces the original Apple Watch band, providing access to a 30-second EKG anytime, anywhere.
- KardiaBand provides accurate and instant analysis for detecting atrial fibrillation (AF) and normal sinus rhythm in an EKG. It prompts users to place their thumb on the integrated KardiaBand sensor to take a medical-grade EKG in just 30 seconds.
- As part of the deal, users are able to store the history of their EKG recordings, get a monthly EKG summary report, and track blood pressure, activity and weight.
- Features SmartRhythm monitoring which intelligently evaluates heart rate and physical activity.
- KardiaBand features are designed exclusively for use with Kardia Premium membership.
Select investors Mayo Clinic Ventures, Omron Healthcare, Khosla Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Burrill & Company, Bold Capital Partners, Oklahoma Life Science Fund
Last update: April 13, 2018
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more