MediLedger Parent: ChronicledThe LinkLab
By 2023, the Drug Supply Chain Safety Act (DSCSA) requires that all prescription drugs can be tracked and traced through the supply chain using an interoperable system. The MediLedger Project, started in 2017 by Chronicled, aims to solve that problem by bringing together expertise in both Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Blockchain technologies. The solution is designed to:
- Improve compliance of track and trace regulations
- Improve patient safety and drug supply security
- Enable easier reconciliation of exceptions
- Provide a platform for further business transformation for processes associated with the transfer of ownership of prescription medicines
- Reduce cost and effort of regulatory adherence
- Stop the counterfeit / adulterated product from entering the US supply chain.
- Improve overall business operations of the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Last update: October 23, 2018
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more