Therify is building a solution to provide an inclusive mental health benefit for companies. It aims to improve employee happiness and productivity by providing access to culturally responsive therapists, live community sessions, and self-guided content to support their emotional well-being. Therify does that by aggregating the supply of providers, usually those with large group practices and who belong to or specialize in working with people who might find it hard to find a therapist like themselves. The company works with employee-provided benefits as a layer in between the users or members and covered providers, connecting people with specific needs or wants to therapists who can provide that. It also covers the first few sessions to ease the process of matching and provide additional group formats to overcome obstacles felt particularly by some groups.
Last round 🔗 December 7, 2021.
Select investors Y Combinator, SB Opportunity Fund, Looking Glass Capital, True Capital Management, K5 Global, Flexport
- Therify is looking to solve the real problem which involves a person of color or someone with disabilities looking to find a therapist who shares their experiences.
- The company's founders come from IT and consulting backgrounds - James previously led partnerships with digital news organizations at Facebook and worked on the enterprise sales team at InVision, while Warren was previously a software engineer at McKinsey & Co. where he built cloud applications for Fortune 500 companies. 🔗
- Therify signed up hundreds of providers in the first six months. 🔗
- The company plans to continue to build its provider network and sales channels. In addition, the 18-month plan involves moving into Canada, Europe and Southeast Asia. 🔗
- Market for digital mental health solutions is rapidly growing, with the mental health apps alone expected to exceed $3.3 Billion by 2027. 🔗
Last update: March 10, 2022
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more