Validic Exit Candidate
🏦 Potential exit path: M&A
Validic has developed a platform that connects to hundreds of in-home medical and wearable devices to provide the scalable, secure solutions needed to access, manage, and utilize device-generated health data. It works with hospitals & health systems, pharmaceutical companies & CROs, payers & insurers, and other entities from the wider healthcare ecosystem to improve the quality of human life by building technology that makes personal data actionable. The company also offers a standalone web application for remote patient monitoring and a member-facing mobile app that requires no integration.
Select partners: Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, Polar, iHealth, DexCom, Bayer, Omron, Abbott, Apple HealthKit, Higi (health kiosks), Accu-Chek, Strava.
Select clients: Kaiser Permanente, Partners Healthcare, Cleveland Clinic, Humana, Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust , Sutter Health.
Last round 🔗 $12.5M
April 29, 2015.
April 29, 2015.
Select investors Kaiser Permanente Ventures, SJF Ventures, Greycroft, Green Park & Golf Ventures, Mark Cuban
Key people 🧑🤝🧑
- Validic is a partner to virtually every major medical device, platform and app maker
- The company has worked with a number of major companies from the wider healthcare space
- In May 2020, Validic was quick to announce real-time, remote symptom monitoring to address COVID-19 health crisis 🔗
- In May 2021, Validic was named Best Overall Connected Healthcare Solution by MedTech Breakthrough 🔗
- As a middleware that connects to other devices and platforms, it could be an interesting M&A target for tech giants looking to put their algorithms through all the data Validic can collect
- Similar companies: Human API
Last update: August 17, 2021
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more