Cutii aims to revolutionize the lives of elderly people by creating a remote linking platform between them and their families, helpers, associations, and doctors. To that end, the company has developed a voice-activated, AI-enabled companion robot that combines technology and social ties to "serve society." On the backend, there is a web and mobile platform that allows interested parties to communicate and keep up with the elderly. This smarter digital assistant will see its first customers will be in the French-speaking markets of France and Switzerland, with plans to expand to other European markets as well as the United States.
225 Rue des Templiers
225 Rue des Templiers
Select investors IRCEM, MassChallenge, Upward, Allianz Startups Accelerator
Key people 🧑🤝🧑
- Huge potential market: The Western hemisphere is getting older with the day and there won't be enough people to serve all those seniors. Robots like Cutii could help bridge this gap.
- Helps with loneliness: Loneliness is a major health problem for aging populations worldwide, equivalent to smoking 15 cigarettes per day, according to AARP. Older people living at home reportedly have only five conversations per month and that's where a robot like Cutii could help.
- Easy to use: Cutii is operational as soon as it is unpacked. All that is required is a Wi-Fi internet connection and a place to connect the charging station (which comes included with the product).
- Not just for seniors: Cutii is also pitching its product to companies looking to use it for live events and in the office (telework).
Awards & Recognitions 🏆
- 2019 Japan Meet & Connect Award
- 2017 CES Innovation Award: Tech for a Better World
- 2016 Eurasanté Silver Surfer Prize
Cutii can address both residents who need activities at times when they are available and when the animator would not be available, and at times when the resident could be anxious and also need of Cutii in a time of appeasement and reassurance in the absence of the facilitator but rather in the version of care, of taking care.
— Daniel Leblanc, Health Executive, Ehpad Les Bois de la Cisse - Les Prés Fleuris 🔗
Last update: August 14, 2022
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more