Who are we and who to contact in case of concerns?
Should you have any questions about this privacy notice, wish to exercise your data subjects’ rights, or have any concerns about our data collection practices, you can contact us by email at privacy @ dhbriefs.com, by telephone at +381 64 1345526, or by post at DHbriefs, Pariske komune 5, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia.
How do we ensure your privacy?
Your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your private information and data to the highest extent. Accordingly, we have adopted the following rules for your protection:
- We have strict internal rules and guidelines for handling personal data.
- We comply with the local privacy laws and regulations.
- We do not sell, distribute or share personal information collected on our website or through other channels with third parties.
- We will disclose any personal information we have collected on you upon request.
- You may remove yourself from mailing lists by emailing a request to privacy @ dhbriefs.com.
We reserve the right to disclose the information if required by law, court order or the requirements of applicable regulatory authority.
How do we keep your data confidential and secure?
We conduct our projects in keeping with professional standards of data protection for market and social research.
Data protection: We adhere to the European Union data protection laws. We are not located in the USA, however, we do adhere to the CAN-SPAM act of the US Federal Trade Commission. We include opt-out links in emails, we do not use misleading header information, etc.
Confidentiality: We adhere to all applicable data protection and privacy obligations. We maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information provided by the client.
What do we do with the personal data we collect?
All personal contact data is kept separate from research data, with both data files stored separately in secure databases. We ensure that only authorized persons have access to these data files.
How do we handle financial transaction data?
If you purchase goods or services on our website via credit card transaction, your payment data will not be stored locally, but by the financial institutions responsible for the payment process. We are working with PayPal and ClickBank for the handling of credit card payments. In order to process the payment correctly, these payment processing providers need specific information (your name, address, credit card number, expiry date, invoice value and currency). By purchasing our products you allow these parties to collect this information.
What type of data do we collect on our website?
As with the majority of commercial websites, we use log files from our server for analytical purposes. For example, we store browser information, internet protocol addresses, internet service provider data (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system type, time stamps, and clickstream data to optimize our website.
This website uses Google Analytics.
None of the information outlined in this section discloses personally identifiable information. Rather, it is used to shows trends, clicks, user movements, and to help with administration. We do not link this information to individual users.
Who do we share your personal data with?
In order to deliver our services, we may sometimes partner with third parties in order to deliver the best experience possible for you. Currently, we use the following third-party services:
- Mailchimp: Personal data collected through our submission form will be used to keep you updated on DHbriefs news.
- Surveymonkey: Personal data collected during our research (e.g. e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, etc.) will only be used for the above outlined purposes. In most cases, this will be to provide you with the research results.
- Google (analytics, see above).
- Webinar & meeting Tools like GoToMeeting & Webex
For how long do we retain the data?
In accordance with the GDPR, we retain your personal details for as long as is necessary for the initial purpose for which it was collected. As a result, depending on the service you use we may retain your data for differing periods of time.