The GIANT (Global Innovation and New Technology) Health Event is the UK's leading healthcare innovation festival with 4 "shows within the festival." Come meet, network, learn, and do business with 100s of world-class speakers, immersive innovation presentations, the UK's leading health-tech start-ups pitching to investors show, and more. GIANT's vision is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world by facilitating healthcare innovation and supporting health-tech entrepreneurs and investors.
- Mental Health Tech Show: The UK's leading national show exploring the technology being developed for mental health care, including diagnosis and treatment. Meet and learn from leading national and international mental health tech experts.
- Future Hospital Show: For all surgical specialties, all roles, and every member of the theatre team. The Future Hospital Show is for everyone in the NHS. This is the most important exhibition and conference dedicated to all that is new in innovation in surgery and hospitals. The event explores the evolving world of hospital and surgery innovation with expert speakers delivering CPD-accredited education.
- Digital Pharma Show: The event is dedicated to the innovative and forward-thinking leaders from the pharma industry, academia, and regulatory bodies, involved in any area of the digital healthcare value chain. If you are interested in building cross-stakeholder partnerships and learning more about digital innovation in the Pharma sector, this conference is for you.
- ICS Show: Here's the most important, efficient, and effective way to network with and learn from the leaders of the UK's new ICS's (Integrated Care Systems) and meet the experts leading the dramatic and profound changes and innovation in the UK health sector.
- Pitching to investors: GIANT showcases expertly curated, fast-growing companies and facilitates long-lasting partnerships between them and the leading investors in their respective fields.
Last update: June 3, 2023
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more