Kranus Health has developed the world's first digital health application called Kranus Edera to provide a holistic, fully reimbursable treatment option for millions of men affected by erectile dysfunction (ED) and is already being prescribed by hundreds of urologists across Germany. The digital therapeutic can be prescribed in addition to medication or as a stand-alone therapy, providing patients with long-term prospects for recovery. The treatment is based on digital coaching that allows a holistic approach and demonstrably improves potency through a reimbursed app on prescription. It combines pelvic floor with cardiovascular exercises as well as targeted sexual therapy and mindfulness.
089 124 146 79
089 124 146 79
Last round 🔗 $6.5M
June 20, 2022.
June 20, 2022.
Select investors Karista, High-Tech Grunderfonds (HTGF), Peak Pride, A Round Capital, Saarbruecker21
Key people 🧑🤝🧑
- Big addressable market: In Germany alone, 6-8 million men are affected by erectile dysfunction. Globally, nearly one in two men over the age of 50 is affected, and as many as 8% of 20-29-year-old men are also dealing with erection problems. 🔗
- It works: In just twelve weeks, Kranus' everyday treatment plan positively impacts patients' lifestyles to improve their erections and quality of life.
- Closing the gap: Kranus Edera closes a gap in our healthcare system: men affected by erectile dysfunction finally have the means to address not only the symptoms but also the root causes of their erection problems with a holistic approach that will improve their quality of life and erectile function sustainably. 🔗
- Science-based: Kranus Edera is 100% based on science and puts the national and EAU healthcare guidelines into place that suggest treating the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and inducing positive lifestyle changes. 🔗
- Expansion plans: The company plans to develop further prescription digital therapeutics and internationalize to improve men's healthcare around the world.
- Media love: Kranus Health has been featured in many (mostly German) publications such as Handelsblatt, Bild, Focus, Pharmazeutische Zeitung, Forbes, inqueery, Focus, Ärzte Zeitung, Springer Medizin, femme, Hamburger Abendblatt, WAZ, Berliner Morgenpost, and more. 🔗
Awards & Recognitions 🏆
- 2022 Forbes 20 Under 30 Europe: Science & Healthcare 🔗
Karista's substantial investment into Kranus Health matches the companies impressive execution in a very short time, recording the most successful digital therapeutic (DiGA) launch, as well as the potential to address large unmet medical needs affecting hundreds of million of men worldwide.
— Baudouin Hue, Partner at Karista 🔗
Kranus Health has released an ideal digital addition to the doctor-patient interaction. From my point of view as an urologist the application helps me during patient consultation. From the patient's point of view the program offers an easy discrete approach to treating erectile dysfunction.
— Dr. Laszlo Galamb (Urological Practice)
Last update: January 13, 2023
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more