Rosy Wellness Seed
Designed by doctors and psychologists, Rosy is the first-of-its-kind platform offering women a holistic approach to sexual health and wellness. Accessible through a mobile app, Rosy offers personalized Wellness Plans that bring together an evidence-based, guided path to sexual wellness - created by experts to help users meet their unique goals, on their schedule. It also includes anonymous spaces for coaching and community to connect with sex experts and other members.
Last round 🔗 $2M
November 16, 2022.
November 16, 2022.
Select investors True Wealth Ventures, SoGal Ventures, Portfolia, Mindshift Capital, Joyance Partners, Social Starts
Key people 🧑🤝🧑
- Big market: Rosy is designed for 43% of women who have sexual problems and questions.
- Proven to work: In a 2020 study, results showed that Rosy users experienced statistically significant improvements in many aspects of sexual function including desire, arousal, orgasm, and lubrication. More recently, in a study from Mount Sinai Hospital presented at the American Urogynecology Society Annual Meeting, Dr. Alexandra Dubinskaya et al. concluded that "only one App was approved to be recommended to patients by experts in the field," and that app was Rosy. This has been echoed in the medical community with more than 6% of ob/gyns in the country now recommending Rosy to their patients. 🔗
- Award-winning founder (with a medical background): Lyndsey's laurels include Forbes Top 53 Women Disrupting Healthcare, Dallas Top 50 Innovator, and Women in Tech Honoree.
- "In Rosy, we see the investment opportunity to be the trusted leader in a massive untapped market with a deeply resonant and novel approach that is already changing the world for women and their sexual health needs." - Kerry Rupp of True Wealth Ventures. 🔗
- "Sexual health is a part of everyone's life, yet when it comes to women's sexual health, no one is talking about it. Rosy is leading the charge to breakdown stigmas and shine a light on women, sex, pleasure and wellness in the evidence-based way that women deserve." - Jane van Dis, M.D. of Portfolia 🔗
Last update: February 21, 2022
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more