Solve.Care has developed a platform for decentralized administration of benefits and coordination of healthcare in the U.S. and globally. As such, it enables insurance companies, government agencies, hospitals and providers, pharmacies and businesses to build care coordination and delivery networks, and engage their stakeholders. The solution includes a proprietary Care.Protocol for synchronization of stakeholders; Care.Wallet for easy access to information and actions; smart edge applications called Care.Cards that reside in the wallet; and an intelligent healthcare payment currency, Care.Coin, to streamline billing, payments, reconciliation and review of healthcare transactions. Solve.Care has its own utility token, marked as CAN, that is required to license, configure and transact on the platform.
Select partners: Uber Health, Lyft, CPChain, HMS Technologies, National Association of Accountable Care Organizations (NAACOS), American Research & Policy Institute, AliveCor, Boehringer Ingelheim, Dinocrates Group, Angel Kids Pediatrics, Arizona Care Network.
Füredi út 98
Füredi út 98
Last round 🔗 $20M
April 30, 2018.
April 30, 2018.
Key people 🧑🤝🧑
- Global reach: Although the company is based in Ukraine, its partners, advisory board, and employees work around the world. Solve.Care has offices in the US, the UK, Estonia, South Korea, and India. 🔗
- Telehealth: In July 2021, Solve.Care used its own blockchain-enabled solution launch a global tele-consultation network, Global Telehealth Exchange (GTHE), which is now operating in over 25 countries across Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and Oceania -- with plans for further global expansion to cover almost all other countries. 🔗
- Partnering for success: Solve.Care has managed to engage a rather impressive range of partners to help them (and itself) succeed and ultimately provide better care for patients.
In the news 📰
Awards & Recognitions 🏆
- 2022 HTN Now Awards Finalists: Excellence in Digital Pathways 🔗
- 2020 Enterprise Blockchain Awards: Industry Solution of the Year 🔗
- SSOW 2020: Technology of the Year Award 🔗
- SSON 2020 Impact Awards Nomination: Technology of the Year
- 2019 Blockchain in Healthcare Use Case Award - Nomination 🔗
- 2019 European Lifestars Awards Finalist in the Healthtech Company of the Year category 🔗
We have chosen to work with Solve.Care as our technology partner as they already have a proven track record of providing successful blockchain healthcare solutions. Together, we are able to provide a compelling case for states to consider implementing in order to arrest the rising costs of Medicaid, despite the increasing state populations.
— Dr. David Randall, Executive Director of ARPI the American Research and Policy Institute (ARPI) 🔗
We are proud to join Solve.Care and the Arizona Care Network to provide patients and providers with additional solutions to help address diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
— Graham Goodrich, VP of Cardiometabolic Marketing, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals 🔗
The Dinocrates Group is focused on bringing innovation to the healthcare industry and seeks to be the leading provider of blockchain, process automation, cloud and analytics solutions in the US. This vision is why we are partnering with Solve.Care, a true innovator in the healthcare administration and payments sector. Solve.Care brings an industry leading approach to simplify and decentralize complex processes related to value based care delivery and payments. Solve.Care platform is highly complementary to our current technology offerings.
— Thomas Prokop, President of the Dinocrates Group 🔗
ACN is focused on innovation in the healthcare industry and seeks to be the leading technology-enabled ACO in the US. This is why we chose to partner with Solve.Care, a true innovator in the healthcare care administration and payments sector. Solve.Care brings a lot to the table in terms of their ability to simplify and decentralize complex processes related to value-based care delivery and payments. We couldn’t be more excited as a result of this partnership and look forward to launching the platform with our providers and members.
— Dr. David Hanekom, CEO of Arizona Care Network 🔗
Last update: August 14, 2022
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. more